10 years ago
Saturday, February 5, 2011
Mini
Last month we went to Jerome to visit Justin's brother. His mom and sister also came for the weekend. Justin went Fishing with his brother and the girls stayed home and played Wii. We also had a birthday dinner/party for Justin's nephew. While we were there we also exchanged Christmas gifts since we hadn't done that yet. The point of my blog is that I also got a birthday present from Justin's sister that I want to show off. It is a mini cupcake maker. It's small and stand alone like a waffle iron, but it's for cupcakes. Today for breakfast we made muffins like mom used to with the cinnamon and sugar coating. Last week we made corn muffins to go with dinner, and then cupcakes. It takes 5-10 min to cook whatever you put in and there is really no clean up! Some time we may try cheesecakes because there is a recipe, and who doesn't like cheesecake?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
I offten wanted to make those muffines small but I don't have a small muffin tin so I never have. Mmm now I want muffins!
That sounds really cool, I almost want one.
mmmmmm (drool)
Post a Comment