Tuesday, February 14, 2012

February 14, 2012

I think everyone knows that today is Valentines Day. I think it's a funny day since so much of it is just like any other day, but it also stands out so much. My poor husband didn't get a gift from me today because, well I didn't get it finished. Depending on how it turns out I might blog it. When I got home from work I was surprised to find this waiting for me.


The real surprise was that it was there when I got home from work. For dinner I made chicken pot pies. I have wanted to try them for awhile but never found the right time or tried it. Well today was the day.


As you can see I made two of them hearts and put our initials on them. I think that they turned out pretty good. Justin thought they were good and it was something special since I'm such a slacker on the V-day gift. I hope you all had a great day.

3 comments:

Mary said...

That's sweet! that looks yummy!

MAK said...

Ya they turned out! The flowers are pretty. What was that makeing the I love U?

KmillS said...

Things all worked out. The I <3 U was made out of caramel doves.