10 years ago
Sunday, January 1, 2012
2012
2011 was a good year filled with some very exciting fun trips and well . . . everything else I blogged about. Maybe not everything, but today is a day to focus on the New Year. In October after out vacation I started working at a local Credit Union instead of the big Bank. I am especially excited for 2012 because starting tomorrow I am a part time employee! I am excited and nervous at the same time. For the last few years I have used the fact that I work to much as an excuse to not get anything done. I guess this is the year for me to stop making excuses and get stuff done. I am excited for the opportunity to do this, but am nervous that maybe I just cant do things. I was on that wonderful pin board website and saw a pin of a quote I am trying to remember this year. "Dreams don't work unless you do." I'm not going to set any specific goals this year like loose 50 pounds or complete a project each week. This year I am going to simply work harder, do more, and make my dreams come true. Happy New Year everyone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Good for you! Let me know if I can help.
Yea! How's part time going so far? I'm so excited for you and can't wait to hear about it!
Post a Comment