Sunday, August 14, 2011

Found It

Maybe I'm loosing my mind, but a few weeks ago I lost a nectarine. I would have sworn I didn't eat it, but it was no where to be found in my fridge. Yesterday Justin told me I wasn't allowed to leave things sitting in a bag on the counter. I had no clue what he was talking about...
















I just don't understand how I could miss it sitting right next to the sink for a week or two. Even worse was that mom was here visiting! Did she miss it too or did she see it and think she had done a terrible job at raising me? At least it was in a bag, what you can't see is that it had started to liquify as well as grow the beautiful black spot of mold.

3 comments:

MAK said...

Thats pretty grose. I think if it hadn't been in the bag it might not have decayed as fast but good thing it was.

Hokie said...

Ha Ha, gross. :)

Mary said...

Thanks so much for sharing