

It is the one Justin learned to drive on...when...he..was...eight! Yes the dent by the light was made by Justin. We also went on a little hike Monday. Starting out,(the uphill part) it was tough for me but once we made it to the top the rest was good. I guess I need to climb more stairs or do lunges. At our destination Justin searched for and found three scorpions. I didn't take any pictures but they were tiny and yellowish. It was really neat to step out of real life for the weekend and also share some of Justin's childhood memories.



4 comments:
What a lovely trip. I want to see the scorpians.
Sounds nice Kirsten, glad you got to go.
"That's not fair! Why did he get to drive when he was eight? We never get to do anything fun!"
Krisstopher and Mark
Sorry Mary. Did you motice that he did crash?
Post a Comment