10 years ago
Saturday, April 23, 2011
Happy Easter
I had a couple things I wanted to do to decorate for Easter, but didn't get them done. A couple weeks ago I really wanted some sugar cookies though. I decided to make them Easter egg shaped but didn't have an oval. I thought, I'll just stretch them out a bit. Luckily I thought of another idea before I did that, because it could have been a mess. I used a small plastic cup and just pinched the edges in and it worked out pretty well. All my "eggs" are a little different but I liked the outcome.
As you can see I used a blue base and the yellow butter just didn't mix all the way in so my eggs are speckled, which is kinda cute. I just used snack bags for the rest of the decorating because I was being lazy and didn't realize how cute they wold turn out. Here are a few of my favorite eggs.



If I had really been on top of things I would have liked to take the solid blue eggs and bags of frosting to some neighbors and let them decorate their own. Maybe next year. I hope everyone has a great Easter!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Yes, it is still snowing. Not today but yesterday we had 2 inches when I woke up.
I Love them! Espeshaly the spekels!
Yum, I want some.
Those are so cute.
I love how they turned out!
Post a Comment