Cranberry Oatmeal White Chocolate Churnk Cookies
2/3 Cup Butter (softened)
2/3 Cup Brown Sugar
2 Eggs
1 1/2 Cups rolled oats
1 1/2 Cups flour
1 tsp. Baking Soda
1/2 tsp. Salt
1 1/2 Cups Craisins
2/3 Cups White or Semi-Sweet Chocolate chips
Beat butter (or margarine) and sugar together in medium bowl, until light and fluffy. Add eggs; mix well. Combine oats, flour, baking soda, and salt in a separate mixing bowl. Add butter mixture in several additions, mixing well after each time. Stir in craisins and chocolate chips. Drop by teaspoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets. Bake 10 minutes at 375 until golden. Makes 2 dozen.
I added the dry ingredients to the wet ones and they worked. I am excited to try them with the orange flavored craisins and use chocolate chocolate chips!



4 comments:
These look amazing! I have been looking for a good recipe like this! Thanks...
I liked the orange crazens when I had them at home but at our house I didn't think that were that great? Maybe that was because the pakeg was exspierd. I will have to try the raspbarey now.
I would like to try it but I shouldn't.
They do sound devine.
Post a Comment