The last few years Christmas has been kinda hard for me because of having to work, and because I have missed out on time with family. Regardless Christmas has always turns out special. This is our first Christmas IN our house. Last year Justin was out of town on business from December 7th ish to the 20th ish. I didn't think we would have a tree because of moving and Justin traveling. I came home from work the Saturday before he left to find a lit and mostly decorated Christmas tree.
I think possibly my favorite part of Christmas is the lights. I love turning out all the lights and looking at them and just thinking. I remember sleeping under the tree when I was little and thinking I was never going to fall asleep!
This year Justin and I went and cut down our Christmas tree. As you can see it's not anywhere close to perfect but it is our tree, in our home! (They don't have farms around here where they trim and prune the trees you can cut down.) We have a lot of presents for our family gifts under it, and a few for each other. I am looking forward to opening presents with Justin in the morning and playing games all day.
Of course there would be no Christmas with out one gift, Christ. We all know He is the most important and greatest gift, a gift to all.
For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace. Isaiah 9:6
We wish everyone a Merry Christmas!



1 comment:
Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment