10 years ago
Saturday, May 16, 2009
Spring
It has been a while since i have posted anything. Since our trip to Challis we have been to three weddings, worked like crazy, and started a garden. It is so nice to have a place with our own landscaping. We have a bunch of dandie lions in our yard we are trying to beat, and have finally tilled our gardens. Inside we have started three kinds of tomatoes, squash, zucchini, green peppers and cucumbers. We transplanted a bunch of them and unfortantly may have killed about half of them by watering them with our slted water. We got some replacements and things are looking good. Later we also plan to plant carrots, peas and beans! We hope to have a large fruitfull garden and hope maybe we will have a bunch of extras to share with everyone. We are so excited it is sprin and that sumer is comming. I cant wait for family to come visit this summer and am ready to have fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
I'm ready for fun!
Is it still snowing?!!! I am excited about your gardening, you are more ambitious than I.
I wish I had done a garden. I feel there is no where to put one that wouldn't bug my neighbors since my best sun is the side yard.
I so wish I could say the same thing. I want a garden badly, I'm happy for you to have yours.
Myabe it's because I live in Idaho, but why would your neighbors care if you have a garden? And what does it matter if they care, it doesn't hurt them.
Post a Comment