Monday, February 9, 2009

Snow

Of course with living in Idaho comes the wonderful thing called snow. It’s funny that a lot of people around here complain about it snowing, I don’t know what they expect though . . . it is Idaho. I like to complain about the lack of plowing done here, they just can’t seem to keep up with all the snow when they do decide to get out there and plow. I wanted to share a few pictures of all the snow we have so I don’t want to here any more complaining about the cold and snow then the bragging that it’s 70 degrees.
So these are really just the pictures of our deck when we moved in but you get the idea.

4 comments:

dontnoy said...

I love snow, wish we had more(any).

Hokie said...

I agree with dontnoy, ours went way to fast, even if it was due to the fact that we are now enjoying warmer weather. I don't mind the cold as much when it comes with beautifule snow.

MAK said...

Yes snow make cold worth it. And realy if people didn't start complaning about the snow in January they wouldn't be tired of it by Februery! I know that in Idaho you can't expect the snow to be over till the end of March at the soonest. In fact sometimes it last throughe April or even latter. And I'm not even from Idaho!

Mary said...

Ditto. (I love the snow, but can't stand the cold)