Sunday, October 5, 2008

Homes

So here is a much shorter updated list. For those who might not have been keeping up maybe this will be easier to look at. Again input is great!


http://www.snakerivermls.com/


MLS#
153378
154874
154577
155524

8 comments:

Hokie said...

I am so excited for you, it makes me almost want to do it again.

KmillS said...

You should come out and look with us!

Hokie said...

I wish I could, how did it go?

Mary said...

Are you looking now? Have you gone out and seen any yet or just inernet? Can I be your real estate agent?

Mary said...

Tag, You're it.

Mary said...

I finally took some time to look at the MLS. It looks like you have a lot of good choices. How fun for you, I love looking for houses. If you narrow down the list let me know, I'd like to look at them. From what I saw I liked the remodeled, wood floors and big yards. But none of those things are nessasary.

Mary said...

I like the 4 you've narrowed it down too. The first one has good curb appeal. The second one had a nice backyard. The third one looked like it had a lot of upgrades. I think I liked the fourth the best. I thought it looked nice inside and out. And it looked like it was well priced.

Hokie said...

Hey, I finally got the last one to work, I think I like it best. Why did you rule it out?