Sunday, December 11, 2011

Finally


I finally found a table for my living room. It has taken me almost three years now! In my head this is the first piece I need to start decorating our living room. I figure that once I have a table I can find a clock, or a mirror, or some other sorts of decorations. We'll see how that goes now. A little story about the table. I walked into a store to get something for a sister, and saw a coffee table and said to Justin, "That's exactly what I need, but tall and skinny." After quite a while trying to match clothing items we headed back toward the front of the store where Justin saw a clock that might work for our living room. We decided to look a little more and we started making our way through the maze of furniture. Right in the middle we both, at the same time, saw the table and had to figure out the safest route to it. For the next two weeks I searched and searched for a coupon or an e-mail sale. We even tried Black Friday sales to get the table for cheaper. I finally got a save $20 for the store, but was afraid it was only for the clothes (which it was) but decided I would be really sad if I missed the table, so we went shopping. When we got to the store they were actually having a $25 off furniture and figured out we had better go a head and get it. When the guy went to get us a boxed one, they were out, as well as the Salt Lake store. We got the last table! (I bet they end up getting more.) I wish I had a need or place for the whole matching set, but this is all we needed. I'll be sure to add more pictures when I get things pulled together.

4 comments:

MAK said...

Yah. I love it. Thats what happens when you help others.

Mary said...

I love it, and it's decoration. I'm still waiting for my table, I do have a mirror though.

hokie said...

Good work! I like it!

Hokie said...

Perfect, worth the wait.