10 years ago
Monday, June 15, 2009
Our Garden Update
Saturday we went to the farmer’s market downtown. We walked around looking at the plants and vegetables and smelled the food they were selling. We waked down the street to a furniture store I had wanted to check out. (We’re still on the hunt for a couch) Anyway the point behind the story is how we felt while we walking. It has been raining for over a week, which isn’t very typical. Not only that but it was hot! I felt so yucky and gross. Finally I realized that the wet sticky feeling was humidity! I haven’t been home in over two years and forgot what it feels like. You might think all the rain is good for the garden, but I’m thinking my plants would do better with a little more sunshine. We got the rest of the garden planted adding beans, and planting the rest of the tomatoes, cucumbers, squash and zucchini in the ground. The peas are growing really well as well as the carrots. We also had a few potatoes come up voluntarily so it will be a surprise to see what they are. Here are a few pictures of what it looks like now.
All our little lables
The beans
Our tiny green peppes
One of our random potato
Little tomato
Squash
Cucumber
Zucchini
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Nice mud! Maybe if I had that kind of dirt I would be more motivated to do the gardening thing myself. Can't wait to come and have zuccini cassarole with you.
I should go check our garden.
Post a Comment